1. Program’s duration is up to 45 minutes + 15 min. preparation. In case of participants arrival delay, the game duration is shortened in proportion to the delay time.
2. People under 18 years must show up with accompanying adults (parents/legal guardians etc.)
3.Before the program, each player must provide a signature that they have familiarized themselves with the rules and will obey them (for minors signs the accompaying person).
4. It is FORBIDDEN to participate in a program under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other psychotropic substances. In case there is a doubt about participant’s sobriety, the personnel have a right not to let such person participate.
5. It is FORBIDDEN to participate in “Hangar” survival if you have chronic diseases (heart, mental, asthma, epilepsy, schizophrenia or other) as well as pregnant and lactating women.
6. Participants must follow the instructions of staff and actors during their survival experience. Players agree that they could be touched, feel physical and emotional discomfort.
7. It is FORBIDDEN to touch, use any physical force, aggression against the actors.
8. It is FORBIDDEN to shoot or take pictures in “Hangar's” premises, unless it is with the permission of the staff.
9. “Hangar” staff reserves all rights to publish participants' photo or video footage for advertising purposes on social sites and elsewhere.
10. “Hangar” staff reserves the right to discontinue the program for a team or individuals if these rules are not followed.
11. Money for non-arrival, discontinued survival program for non-compliance is non-refundable.
12. It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and footwear. All personal items and jewelry must be left in the waiting room. The personnel is not held responsible for damaged or dirtied clothes or belongings.