Warning: Not for the faint-hearted audience ! The Hangar experience is designed to give the participants a particularly sharp feeling that can break your and banality. You will be grasped by the throat and be taken into a pit of negative feelings. Over 500 square meters of premises will isolate you in the dark. Work in a team or alone to accomplish many tasks. It will be disastrous to keep up here. In order to overcome all the tasks and not get into the hands of mental patients, you will have to hide and act quietly. If you are afraid to climb over your emotions and of physical contact this place is not for you. We're working hard to make you sick! Hangar Team
Hangar - is not a typical escape room. It does not have any logical or mathematical tasks, but to get out of here - YOU WILL STILL WANT. In our room (more precisely, around the 500 square meter hangar), the team must find a way to escape from this realistic nightmare and to figure a unique system. The whole atmosphere and decorations create the impression of a real horror movie. You will always be watching out and looking begind your back. But will there be physical contact? Just maybe?
If you're a horror movie fan or gamer - it's time to try it out in reality. Over 500 square meters of premises will isolate you in the dark. Work as a team our sneak alone or in pairs to accomplish many tasks. You will always be searched and only through your teamwork will you be able to survive this realistic scenario.
This program is designed for children who want to feel as the main characters of a movie. After all, the main characters are always brave and overcome the evil in the dark. Are you also like this and will this superhero film end with a victory of the good? Everything is in your hands, but we guarantee that the impressions will last for a long time.
Do you think you really know your team and can face the seemingly insurmountable tasks that you can easily overcome? We can guarantee that the task provided by Hangar will be truly challenging and only the strongest team can do it. This is a great way to build a team because you will be thrown into a truly non-routine situation full of stress and fear and you will have to overcome this challenge or fail.
Price of a program on work days from 11:00 to 17:00 is 12 eur. per person;
in the evenings, on weekends and holidays - 15 eur. per person.
Minimal price for the program is the same as for a 6 person team.
Recomendation is 2 to 10 people to participate in the program at one time.
During the kids program up to 20 participants is possible.
Don't have a team of 6 people?
Every Friday and Saturday at 18:00, we gather groups of random people.
During this game you will try to survive with other horror-aspiring participants.
Want to join?
Fill in this form!
*Teams over 15 people may receive special discounts.
1. "Hangar" program is for people aged 18 and over (Persons aged 16-17 must or younger must have parental consent or an accompanying adult).
2. Hangar program duration is up to 45 min. A team of up to 8 people can participate in the experience.
3. DANGER It is forbidden to participate in Hangar under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other psychotropic substances.
4. DANGER It is forbidden to participate in Hangar survival if you have chronic diseases (heart, mental, asthma, epilepsy, schizophrenia or other) as well as pregnant and lactating women.
5. Before survival, each player MUST sign up for the rules.
6. Participants must obey the instructions of staff during their survival experience. Players agree that they will be touched, feel physical and emotional discomfort.
7. Touching, using any physical force, aggression agaist the actors of Hangar is FORBIDDEN.
8. It is forbidden to shoot or take pictures in Hangar's premises. Unless it is with the permission of the staff.
9. Hangar staff reserves all rights to publish participants' photo or video footage for advertising purposes on social sites and elsewhere.
10. Hangar staff reserves the right to discontinue the program for a team or individual if these rules are not met.
11. Money for non-participants, discontinued survival program for non-compliance is non-refundable.
12. It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and footwear. Hangar is not responsible for your clothes.
One of the most difficult questions to answer. Some people may want to go out just because of the atmosphere Hangar creates, some after first contact with the staff, etc. And for others it may be just a lot of fun. It all depends on you. However, we guarantee that you will not relax, tension and discomfort will persecute you all the time.
Yes. This horror survival experience is interactive and one of the key aspects is an unexpected contact that can sometimes turn out to be too rude, but never damaging. If it is too scary, you can always say "Safety" word and get out of the game.
Before the game you will be informed about the "Safety" word , which you can say to end the program for yourself.
Yes. For those who are too scared, we can recommend an easier game, without the rough part. Also there is a special game for underaged children.
In this case, if more than 8 people want to take part in the program, the program is split into two games - while one group is playing, others are waiting in a special room where they can enjoy some snacks and play some board games.
You are coming to a Horror House, where the main goal is to move and hide a lot, so it is advisable to clothes wich are not that dear to you. ALSO you will be given our special overalls to protect your clothes.
No, blood should wash out. However, it is still not advisable to dress up as if you were going to a wedding.
Yes, only from 18m. (Persons aged 10-18 must have parental consent or an accompanying adult).
Photographing or filming is strictly forbidden in Hangar's premises, except in specially designated areas or with the consent of the Administration.
Yes, there is a LIDL parking lot next to Hangar.
Enter your email and we will contact as soon as we can!